Last Updated: February 13, 2017
Custom Programming Project – Engagement Terms
- Time for payment. All invoices are payable upon receipt of final programming and/or designs and/or documentation. A 5% monthly service charge is payable upon all overdue The grant of any usage license or right to copy is conditioned on receipt of full payment.
- Estimates. If we deliver an estimate or assignment confirmation, the fees and expenses shown are minimum estimates only. Final fees and estimates shall be shown when an in voice is rendered. The customer’s approval shall be obtained for any increases in fees or expenses that exceed the original estimate by 10% or more.
- Changes. The customer shall be responsible for making additional payments for changes requested by the customers that are not part of the original assignment. However, no additional payment shall be made for changes required to conform to the original assignment description. The customer shall offer Govital Internet Inc. the first opportunity to make any changes.
- Expenses. The customer shall reimburse Govital Internet Inc. for all expenses arising from this assignment not listed in the deliverables, including the payment of any sales taxes due on this assignment.
- Cancellation. In the event of a cancellation of this assignment, ownership of all copyrights, programming, design and documentation shall be retained by Govital Internet inc., and a cancellation fee for work completed, based on the contract price and expenses already incurred shall be paid by the customer.
- Ownership. Govital Internet Inc. retains ownership of all original programming, design and documentation, whether preliminary or final. Rights of use are listed in the contract and are perpetual unless otherwise stated, and liability of use of the program, documentation, and/or design rests on the customer.
- Releases. The customer shall indemnify gov ital internet inc. against all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, due for uses for which no release was requested in writing or for uses which exceed the authority granted by this release.
- Modifications. Modification of the agreement must be written, except that the invoice may include, and customer shall pay, fees or expenses that were orally authorized in order to progress promptly with the work.
- Arbitration. Any disputes in excess of the minimum limit for small claims court arising out of this agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration before a mutually agreed upon The arbitrator’s award shall be final, and judgment may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.